Work With Us – Front Desk Associates
Front Desk/Community Associate
About the Role
The Front Desk/Community Associate is the primary point of contact for the community and acts as the “face” of REPUBLIC OF WORK. It’s the glue that holds the whole community together and an ideal role for anyone with a real customer facing personality. It’s a great opportunity to join the team and see where your skills lie and could lead to a whole range of roles within the company.
Primarily, the role covers two main functions:
- Create a welcoming and collaborative community environment amongst our members through events and building relationships between members.
- Ensure that the building is fully operational and processes are running smoothly.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the first and last point of contact for our members
- Cover the front desk during business hours and greet and check-in members and guests
- Greet people who come in for tours, track walk-ins, schedule tours, and send confirmation emails
- Prepare and distribute promotional materials to guests/potential members
- Answer “walk-up” member and guest questions or refer inquirer to additional resources
- Membership Management
- Work on community initiatives designed to develop connections between members, including member introductions, event support, email and print communications
- Solve member-related issues to ensure a cohesive community
- Events and Community Management
- Assist with set-up and breakdown of events, including ordering food and beverages
- Help prepare newsletter and other marketing materials
- Assist with building operations and maintenance to ensure the highest level of member experience
- Ensuring the building is clean and well kept
Experience and Requirements
Hospitality, Customer service and/or sales experience is a plus but we’re hiring for people that best represent the helpful, energetic, friendly attitude that we want at REPUBLIC OF WORK. If you’ve ever been accused of being ‘too happy’ you might just fit in here!
We’re looking for people with strong verbal and written communication skills, exceptional organisational and multitasking skills are essential. A passion for entrepreneurial communities and business is a plus but in general, we’re looking for people who can demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy.
Apply today at email@example.com, with an up to date CV, your availability and salary expectations.