Work With Us - Business Development Representitive (Full Time)
We’re currently looking to grow our team at REPUBLIC OF WORK by hiring our first Business Development Representative (BDR). The successful candidate will be a passionate salesperson with a proven track record in finding, developing and closing deals.
REPUBLIC OF WORK Cork City is an Innovation Campus, located in the heart of Cork at 12 South Mall, the cities most prestigious business address. Our members are typically entrepreneurs, business owners, freelancers, large corporate companies and Multinationals and those involved in business innovation. Because we all share the same space, you'll get to meet many business owners, and learn how they run their businesses!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting directly to the CEO, you'll work closely with the CEO and General Manager team to develop REPUBLIC OF WORK's existing revenue sources while developing new and existing ways for the business to capitalise on its strong position in the market.
- As the Sales Lead, you will be responsible for prospecting, outreaching, and generating leads in the local market. It’s anticipated that you’ll spend 75% of your time on Lead generation and prospecting (i.e., cold calling/outreach, social media, networking, events, etc.) and 25% of your time managing the existing sales pipeline.
- Cultivating midsize and large business relationships to create opportunities for REPUBLIC OF WORK
- Develop sales strategies to form meaningful relationships with business leaders to grow existing accounts.
- Assist the CEO with the management of existing partners and sponsors and be part of the pitch team for pursuing further partnership opportunities.
- Manage the ticket sales process for certain premium events at REPUBLIC OF WORK.
- Track and manage all leads and opportunities through the companies CRM system to properly track and report Sales progress.
- Partner with the Community and Operations teams to ensure successful placement and follow up of new members.
- Exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quotas.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- Between 2-5 years of Business Development and/or Sales Experience as a minimum is ideal.
- We’re looking for a Self-starter who works well independently, someone who can easily think on their feet, take initiative and is ultimately a go-getter.
- Be a creative thinker who looks outside of the box to find solutions to meet growing sales targets
- Exceptionally strong communication and sales skills. Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills. Exceptional organisation skills and multitasking skills
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit – REPUBLIC OF WORK is growing incredibly quickly, meaning each employee will be given significant responsibility and autonomy. This will mean hard work, but will also mean much room for innovation in developing processes and/or programs that could benefit the company and create room for significant personal and career growth
- A passion for entrepreneurial communities and business is a plus but in general, we’re looking for people who can demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy.
Apply today at email@example.com, with an up to date CV, a cover letter or link to a short video explaining why you want to work here! Please also include your availability/notice period and salary expectations.
Please note applications without a Cover letter/video will not be considered.