Work With Us – Front Desk Receptionist
Front Desk Receptionist
*** APPLICATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED ***
REPUBLIC OF WORK Cork City is an Innovation Campus, located in the heart of Cork at 12 South Mall, the cities most prestigious business address.
We’re looking to grow to our existing team by adding a front desk receptionist to greet our members and their guests and manage our reception and administration processes.
Our clients are typically entrepreneurs, business owners, freelancers and those involved in business innovation. Because we all share the same space, you'll get to meet many business owners, and learn how they run their businesses!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create a welcoming and collaborative community environment amongst our members through events and building relationships between members.
- Be the first and last point of contact for our members
- Cover the front desk during business hours and greet and check-in members and guests
- Greet people who come in for tours, track walk-ins, schedule tours, and send confirmation emails
- Answer “walk-up” member and guest questions or refer inquirer to additional resources
- Basic admin, such as answering phones, sorting mail, and filing.
Experience and Requirements
We are a friendly team of staff who regularly take initiative, are resourceful, & work every day with a go-getter attitude.
Reception or Office Administration is a plus but we’re hiring for people that best represent the helpful, energetic, friendly attitude that we want at REPUBLIC OF WORK. If you’ve ever been accused of being ‘too happy’ you might just fit in here!
We’re looking for people with strong verbal and written communication skills, exceptional organisational and multitasking skills are essential. A passion for entrepreneurial communities and business is a plus but in general, we’re looking for people who can demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy.
Apply today at email@example.com, with an up to date CV, your availability and per hour/salary expectations.